Just leave the fields blank that you don't want to search
University of Nottingham Research Repository Policies
- 1. This is an institutional repository for University of Nottingham UK.
- 2. The repository holds all types of research outputs except theses and dissertations and research data.
- 3. Outputs are individually tagged with their version type and date; their peer-review status; and their publication status.
- 4. Principal Language: English.
- 1. Items may only be deposited by accredited members of University of Nottingham UK, or their delegated agents.
- 2. Creators may only submit their own work for archiving. In submitting their work creators agree with the University of Nottingham deposit licence – depositor’s declaration.
- 3. The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of creators / depositors, relevance to the scope of the repository, valid layout & format, and the exclusion of spam.
- 4. The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the work’s creator.
- 5. Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until applicable publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- 6. Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the work’s creator.
- 7. If the University of Nottingham Research Repository receives claim of copyright violation, the relevant item will be investigated according to UoN Libraries’ takedown policy.
- 1. Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- 2. Metadata, with the exception of abstracts, is available under a Creative Commons 0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) licence.
- 1. Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- 2. Items can be used in accordance with the licence displayed on their repository page/metadata record.
- 3. Full text harvesting by robots is subject to the same licence conditions.